Monday, March 17, 2008

Stonesthrow Videos of the Day

So this is the second post today, so what? Yeah, I should probably be doing some NCAA tournament research so that I don't pick Kent State to win it all but then again, I don't know the first thing about college basketball, so who cares?
Youtubing on the shuttle home (late shuttle that is, so I am less motivated to work). The shuttle wifi is slow but I gleamed out a few gems. Both are Stonesthrow posts, the first is a Madvillain video that I hadn't seen before and its pretty awesome.



The second is the first installment of the J-Dilla interviews. Now keep in mind here that I make no claims to not be a bandwagon fan of J-Dilla's. Now mind you, I was hip to his Pharcyde and A Tribe Called Quest collaborations, even his Common collaborations were on major rotation on the ipod but this was before I knew what the score was. That said, this video is pretty awesome in kind of a heart breaking kind of way.



Other people were complaining today that they were sore too so that made me feel better.
Enjoy the videos, don't get too crazy with the boozapalooza tonight.

No comments: