Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'm Gonna Get You Sucka - Like Damon Wayans

On the shuttle late tonight. Headed back from an evening of bbq and drinks with Allan and Lu and some other people who I work with regularly so are less notable, oh and one of Kunan's friends who reminded me a lot of Kunan - meaning he was cool.
Anyway, full on bbq ribs and all dem fixins and hurtling towards the city with absolutely no traffic. Tomorrow is the company picnic and it should be fun but it has been making me think that today is Friday, its not.
Spent the majority of the commute home watching Def Squad videos and thinking that I should throw some more of my vast Redman music collection on my ipod - that junk is sick.

OK this video is bonkers. I haven't seen it since I was in high school and its still completely insanely awesome.

Come on - Erick Sermon dressed as the Klumps. That's just brilliant.

Another classic video featuring Red and Meth.

Only Method Man can get away with dancing like that in a video without looking like Puff Daddy. Oh and the Asian dude in the orange vest halfway through was busting me up.

Last one. Loved this beat back in the day - ooooweee.

OK, hopping the shuttle. Night.

No comments: