Wednesday, June 11, 2008

You Can't Fool All Of The People All Of The Time

Just a quick one. Already in the city. I was talking with someone today at work who was saying that lately their ability to send emails has slowed down based on feeling a little burnt out. I don't know if I get to claim being burnt out the Wednesday after my vacation but my emails are going out slow at this point. Apparent causes are daydreaming and some legitimate confusion. Maybe I am just getting old. Maybe I should just get a job at Wal-Mart as a greeter. Seriously though, I just spent like half an hour on one email, that is not a good turn around time.
Weather has been out of control. My team had a basketball game yesterday at 4:30 and it was still painfully hot out. I managed to escape the game without injury but Dougherty managed to get shouldered in the face. Perhaps Dougherty can be the injury lightening rod from now on.
Still about a day behind at work. I will get there though. Cold is getting better but its taking longer than it should. Damned Alaskan germs are going crazy in my weakened California immune system.
OK enough for now.
Later.

No comments: