Thursday, December 13, 2007

Country Rooooad... Take Me Hooooome...

OK, getting in the taxi for the airport in like 15 min. Printed out my ticket and said my tenth goodbyes - there will likely be one more. I am pumped to get home and down on leaving. Mostly because of the friends I have made here. I guess its a good thing to know that you will miss people rather than be happy to be leaving them. I owe a great deal to the people I have met here and those folks who have made me feel at home in a country which is so different from my own.
Off to the airport. I am going to make some of the team drink some Beijing liquor on my way out. Bad management....
See some of you soon, and some of you a little later....

7 comments:

Xiang Meng said...

we'll miss you....
I'll see you soon.

Allan said...

Really dunno want to say. We will miss you so much. Next time I'll bring some Tsingdao to you. See you soon.

kayeong said...

We all truly miss you here, check out this link, hope you will have a wonderful white Christmas in Alaska!
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1382691424

Did you return your visa? HAHAHAH

Jason said...

Welcome home little brother!!!

Matthew Lewis said...

Awww. Thanks guys. Dude, Kunan, that Elf thing is kind of freaking me out. Basically its totally hilarious though.

Linus said...

The flash is awesome. Good job, Kunan

Xiang Meng said...

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1474181300