Wednesday, December 23, 2009

They All Got A Sales Pitch, I Ain't Buyin', They Tryin' To Convince Me That I Ain't Tryin'

Pretty quiet at work today. People are mostly out for the holidays. Went for some Christmas pints with Jonas yesterday which was quite festive. Leaving tomorrow afternoon for the holiday odyssey to eastern Europe. First stop Budapest for a few nights then Vienna and Prague for a few nights each. Christmas in Budapest and New Years in Prague, should be pretty European. I will have to remember to bring my Puma F1 racing shoes - just kidding.
Not going home for Christmas will feel pretty odd but Kia and I will make the best of it. A train trip through Hungary, Austria and the Czech Republic will probably help.
Music:



Shout out to Albert on the track - update the blog Shalbs. He sent it to me in August but I effectively ignored it until yesterday. If you want to see the music video (and hear the edited track, click here).
Back to it. Happy holidays everyone.

No comments: