Tuesday, February 03, 2009

I Dip Through, In That Six Trey Like Sick 'Em Dre

Listening to the new Eminem/Dre/50 Cent track. Its pretty legite.
Haven't posted much since the wifey arrived. Tough noogies. Things are good though. Kia is settling in. The apartment is a bit of a squeeze but its working out. This last weekend was Kia's first in Tokyo. We went to look at an apartment (it was whatever) in Roppongi and walked from Roppongi back to Shibuya. On Sunday we went to Yoyogi park and checked out the temple that I didn't get to see last time I went to the park because the entrance to it closes at 4pm and I am a lazy bastard. The temple was nice though.
Got back from eating ramen a little bit ago. The place was a little grimey but the food was magical. I am kind of convinced that I can't tell the difference between good and great ramen though. It all tastes great to me at this point. Its a nice problem to have.
Messed around a bit with the ol' camera tonight. Ken Rockwell had some tips to help deal with the washed out aspects of the photos that I have been taking. We will see if it helps or not.
Anyway, things are good. Work is busy but I am having fun.
Its Kia's sister Josi's birthday today - Happy birthday Josi! It was also a bean throwing holiday today called Setsubun. Do the knowledge. Apparently there are demons or "oni" that you are featured in celebrations. "Demons out! Luck in!" is the phrase you shout as you throw beans around the house. Kia and I didn't participate this year. The oni aspect reminded me of the Momotaro book that I had as a kid. Damn, that book was cool.
OK, bed time. Keep it grimey

No comments: