Monday, November 30, 2009

I Make Hitler Wear a Yamika, KKK Celebrate Kwanza, Should I Proceed Further?

YouTubin' you to death.
Just caught this track off of Priestisms The LP which is a crazy album. KP is definitely one of the craziest MCs out there. There is an interview with him which was featured in Harpers back in 1998 I think where he talks about his theories on space, ETs and all sorts of stuff. If you can get your hands on it, read that junk, if not, I might know a guy.... Oh yeah and anyone who models their own t-shirt on Moose Limited is awesome in my book.



Oh and I like the fact that Nas is basically angry as shit. His latest album is getting some decent spins on the Ipod.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
robert said...

Geez, Matthew, it looks like someone is monitoring your website for content. Let me be perfectly clear: Everything I insert into this comment is completely my own opinion, and has nothing to do with reality. Also, it is entirely politically correct, sifted for potential misapprehensions, and had all rough edges sanded away. So, with that, to my post:

How's the weather there?

Matthew Lewis said...

I did delete a comment but unless you are subscribed to my comment feed (and really why would you?) you probably missed the lovely Chinese links which were spammed in my comment field a day or so ago. Oh and dad, I can't be monitoring the content too strictly if I am still letting you comment....
Weather is alright, a little rainy, a little windy, a little dark, more extreme than CA, much less extreme than AK.

Matthew Lewis said...

Damn, comment spammer #2. Turned on the captchas.

robert said...

Geez, decency is tough to come by lately is seems like. Now that you're getting evil commentators spamming your blog. Over and over it looks like. And what the hey is the word verification deal? Do evil people not see what is written there? (For all you evil people it's bjybyded.) Looks like maybe even the weather is an iffy subject. Here's a completely innocent post: Have a nice day.