Monday, March 17, 2008

Mmmmm Monday

Monday morning, hurtling towards Mountain View on the 101. Getting a little bit of a late start today but its on purpose. I have a vc with India at 7:30pm and an 8am meeting tomorrow morning. Basically, I should just sleep at work. Had a decent weekend, lots of hanging out and recuperating from my trampoline experience on Friday. For those of you who weren't there, I spent Friday afternoon bouncing around like a rabid monkey at a trampoline room warehouse. My initial concerns about cracking my head in were not realized but I managed to rack my body fairly well from flailing around and wiping out quite badly and regularly at my attempts to bounce like a Gummy Bear. I kind of thought of myself as the big one with the hat, you know what I'm talking about.


Anyway, I was limping around like an old man for most of Saturday and Sunday but feeling better now. Went out to Citrus Club last night and had some coconut chicken which is now my favorite dish at that restaurant. Mmmmm. Started watching the Simpsons movie last night and had to go to bed right when they arrive in Alaska. The part where they handed Homer $1000 for crossing the border was pretty hilarious.
OK at work.
Have a good week. Oh and Happy St. Patrick's Day.

No comments: